Skills Required: tendering, tender pricing, tender, tender evaluation, tender estimation.
To coordinate, prepare and compile bid submission documents in relation totendering/ bidding activities, tender questionnaires and pre-qualifications. To ensure that tender submissions are standardized in terms of format, font, logo, etc. and in line with customer's tender requirements.
- To coordinate, prepare and compile bid submission documents in relation to tendering/bidding activities, tender questionnaires and pre-qualifications;
- To organize and harness the efforts of all involved departments relating to tendering/bidding activities and contract review;
- To coordinate customers bid requirements within the various departments such as planning, QA/QC, HSE, Engineering, Production, etc., collate and compile all queries and requests for additional information for communication to customers;
- To assist commercial department in cultivating good relationship with existing and potential associates/customers;
- To vet through incoming tenders and to note down tender due date, project start and end date, tender submission instructions/requirement and mode of submission;
- To collate tender information and references from various sources such as online search engines, industry and market intelligence data etc., which are needed for submission;
- To monitor and ensure that tender submission due dates are strictly adhered to, including the checking, binding, packing and preparation of outgoing submissions;
- To ensure that tender submissions are standardized in terms of format, font, logo, etc. and in line with customers tender requirements.
mqail id: sqr3consultinggmail.com