Last modified: 15 Sep 2020 17:10:20 GMT
Role : Civil Quality Engineer
Position: Civil Quality Engineer
Qualification : BE/Btech Civil Engineering
Experience 6-7 years in construction Industry
1) Execution of all construction activities of Building along with Finishing Items, Preparation of Estimates, taking measurements, Contractors bill certification and familiarity with external / internal plumbing sanitary systems, water supply sewage treatment, Electrical etc.
2) Manage project management assistant staff and supervise their workload.
3) Undertake periodic valuations; assess contractors financial claims and process payments to contractor through the clients organization.
4) Undertake snagging inspection on practical completion of the works and manage process to rectify any defects.
5) Inspect the works undertaken for compliance with required quality and good workmanship practice.
6) Inspect and assess/monitor health and safety on site.
7) Managing staff, financial reporting including annual/monthly budget and expenditure plans.
8) Preparing work schedules, monitoring the progress, supervision of works. Preparing daily/weekly progress reports. ,
For Details, Contact:
Bhatia Consultancy Services