This post has expired! It was posted more than 98 days ago.
Employer/Recruiter is no longer accepting applications.
Last modified: 10 Oct 2020 05:14:21 GMT
Role : Primary Teacher
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts. Applications should reach to the Director of the Institute at the above address in the enclosed application form. The last date for receipt of application is 20.10.2020
Primary Teacher (PRT)
Number of Post : 02 (Two)
Category : 01 SC & 01 UR
Scale of Pay : Rs. 35400/- Pay Level 06 Index 01
Age Limit : 30 Years
Educational and other qualifications: Essential:
1. Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/University with at least 50% marks in the 12th Standard.
2. Diploma in Teaching the Visually Impaired, Primary or Secondary Level or B.Ed Special Education (Visual Impairment)
3. Proficiency in Bharati and Standard English Braille Grade II
1. Knowledge of Computer Application.
2. Two Years teaching experience in teaching the Visually Impaired.
Two Years teaching experience in teaching the Visually Impaired.
National Institute For The Empowerment Of Persons With Visual Disabilities (DIVYANGJAN),Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India, 116,RajpurRoad, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 20 Oct 2020