Last modified: 23 Oct 2020 17:50:57 GMT
Role : Data Analyst
All India Council For Technical Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070, website: www.aicte-india.org
Online application sare invited for following posts purely on contractual basis for a duration of two years or till the end of project whichever is earlier for AICTE- Student Learning Assessment Project:
Data Analyst in Measurement and Statistics
No. of post: 01
Fixed Remuneration per month inclusive of all allowances: Rs.1,00,000/-
Qualifications: Masters degree (or) Ph.D. in educational measurement, psychology, statistics, or a closely related field.
- Proficiency in developing, piloting and analyzing assessment and survey items.
- Experience designing and conducting psychometric analyses in support of testing programs.
- Proven ability to address measurement problems, and to communicate solutions effectively.
- At least two years experience in the education survey/ in relevant area
- Fluency in English
- Facility in verbal and written communications.
- Ability to design and implement projects related to student assessment.
- Experience with computer-based surveys and a wide-range of cognitive or educational measures.
Proficiency in developing, piloting and analyzing assessment and survey items.
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), in collaboration with National Project Implementation Unit (NPIU) & Stanford University, has successfully implemented a program called Student Learning Assessment (SLA) in India during last three years on pilot basis to assess and improve the skillsets of engineering students.
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 28 Oct 2020