Last modified: 23 Oct 2020 17:50:57 GMT
Role : Data Manger
All India Council For Technical Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070, website: www.aicte-india.org
Online application sare invited for following posts purely on contractual basis for a duration of two years or till the end of project whichever is earlier for AICTE- Student Learning Assessment Project:
No. of post: 01
Fixed Remuneration per month inclusive of all allowances: Rs.1,00,000/-
Qualifications: Masters degree (or) Ph.D. in a subject like monitoring and evaluation, statistical analysis, data management, or other relevant field.
- Data Cleaning, Data Management and Data Analysis
- Train groups of enumerators, teachers, or data entrants on quality data entry, grading or marking an assessment collected from the evaluation, as well as other topics as they relate to ensuring high-quality data.
- Oversee the management of all data collected from surveys or assessments- including organizing, labeling and storing of completed survey tools.
- Ensure the regular backup of data on secure internal server, with multiple backup points and security of files to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive information.
- Preparation and clear communication of data analytics and reports
- At least two years experience in the education survey/ in relevant area
- Strong ability to solve issues associated with data collection and reporting.
- Experience in fieldwork and largescale quantitative data collection.
- Experience with conducting education or social science research.
Experience with conducting education or social science research.
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), in collaboration with National Project Implementation Unit (NPIU) & Stanford University, has successfully implemented a program called Student Learning Assessment (SLA) in India during last three years on pilot basis to assess and improve the skillsets of engineering students.
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 28 Oct 2020