Last modified: 02 Jan 2021 11:00:30 GMT
Role : Professor
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Jammu is hiring for Teaching positions
Qualifications and Eligibility: Ph.D. in the appropriate branch with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) in the preceding degree, with a very good academic record throughout. Minimum 10 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IIMs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai and IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institution/institutions of comparable standards. He / She should have high research, training and consulting credentials.
Criteria for Shortlisting Candidates for Professor Position
- Ph. D. with 10 years of experience out of which 4 years should be as Associate Professor.
- First class (Min 60%) or equivalent grade in Masters and Graduation Degrees
- First class (Min 60%) or equivalent grade in Class XII and Class X.
- 5% relaxation for SC/ST/DAP and 3% relaxation for OBC in Masters and Bachelors degree.
- IIM Jammu will follow Australian Bureau of Deans Councils ABDC Journal Quality List.
- Equivalence of ABDC Journals will be as follow:
One Paper in A Rated Journal - Two Papers in B Rated Journals = Four Papers in C Rated Journals
- Minimum two Research Paper in ABDCs A Rated Journals or Four in B Rated Journals or Eight in C Rated Journals.
- One case along with teaching note published in Harvard Case Publishing / Richard Ivey / Emerald will be considered equivalent to one paper in C Rated Journals.
- Preference for FPM/Ph.D. guide
Ph. D. with 10 years of experience out of which 4 years should be as Associate Professor.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Jammu, an Institute of National Importance, has been established by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2016 at Jammu
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 04 Jan 2021