Company IIM Shillong
Last modified: 31 Aug 2020 21:09:08 GMT
Indian Institute of Management Shillong, Mayurbhanj Complex, Nongthymmai, Shillong - 793014, Meghalaya invites applications for the following Non-Teaching Posts:
Audit Officer (on Contract)
No. of Posts: 1 (one)
Tenure: On Contract for a period of 5 years initially which may be further extended if required.
Scale of Pay: Level-11 - Initial Basic Pay Rs. 67700/-
Qualification: Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India.
Experience: 7 years experience in an Institute of repute Govt. of India. Autonomous Bodies/PSU in Level-6 /Level-8 relating to Audit in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Bodies or equivalent in Industry.
Age Limit: 45 years as on the last date of Publication of the Advertisement.
- Audit, review and evaluate the internal system of management control and assess their adequacy and effectiveness.
- Assist the Institute in improvement of Internal Controls and review administrative procedures.
- Inspect, examine and audit bills received by the Accounts Section.
- Examine the cases having financial implications, received from different departments.
- Assist the authorities in interpretation of Service Rules especially where public money is involved.
- Ensure that General Financial Rules of Government of India and other rules & regulations of the Institute are compiled with.
- Will oversee pre, internal, statutory, and C&AG audits and ensure compliance of guidelines.
- Assist Finance Officer in preparing replies to audit paras
- Prepare, disseminate, and ensure awareness of compliance guidelines to the user departments.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned.
7 years experience in an Institute of repute Govt. of India. Autonomous Bodies/PSU in Level-6 /Level-8 relating to Audit in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Bodies or equivalent in Industry.
Indian Institute of Management Shillong, formerly Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Shillong, is a public, fully autonomous management institute in the city of Shillong, Meghalaya. It was the seventh Indian Institute of Management to be established in India
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 01 Sep 2020