Last modified: 11 Nov 2020 02:34:00 GMT
Role : Sr Project engineer(civil)
1) Managing the planning and design stages of civil engineering projects.
2) Performing due diligence on the impact and feasibility of new construction sites.
3) Overseeing all project stages from preliminary layouts to final engineering designs.
4) Surveying new construction sites and assessing existing structures for upgrades.
5) Designing and recommending improvements to computer-aided design (CAD) software drawings and schematics.
6) Performing cost estimations and preparing project budgets.
7) Preparing work schedules and allocating resources, as well as supervising junior engineers, construction managers, workers, technicians, and contractors.
8) Ensuring that civil engineering projects are completed on time and within budget.
9) Inspecting completed projects for compliance with industry codes, specifications, and safety standards.
project engineer, project engineer jobs in kolkata, sr civil engineer, Execution, Project Management, residential project, Civil Site Engineering, Sr project engineer, civil, Labour Control, Planning, site handling, Sr project engineer jobs, Project execution, Sr Project engineer jobs in Kolkata, Project engineer jobs in construction industry, Project planning, Sr project engineer jobs in real estate industry
Application End date. 10 Jan 2021