Last modified: 05 Sep 2020 11:24:55 GMT
The Meghalaya Basin Development Authority (MBDA), Headquarter, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya-793003 is inviting applications from eligible candidate in prescribed format to fill up the following positions on contractual basis
Desired Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate or equivalent in Tourism & Hotel/Hospitality Management from a recognised Institutions or University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade.
1. Good written and verbal communication.
2. Ability to work independently and under pressure
3. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish working relations with target communities and project team.
4. Expert in the usage of computer and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems.
5. Ability to maintain a good business relationship be responsive to changes in circumstances and always willing to help
Monthly Emolument: Rs.30,000/-
1. Minimum 05 years of experience in skills development sector and in tourism & hospitality industry with concentration in training & development or capacity building 2. Experience in liaising with government departments, tour providers, hotel, developing marketing strategies and tourism business plan, performing market research on the latest trends and developments in the industry will be preferred. 3. Expert in conducting and facilitating training & capacity building for the project staff, rural communities and government officials, public institutions on gender related issues. 4. Candidates with skills development experience would be given preference.
The MBDA (Meghalaya Basin Development Authority) was set up in April, 2012. It is headed by the Chief Secretary, Government of Meghalaya. The MBDA has identified that natural resources and river basins provide ideal opportunities for providing multi-livelihoods to people in the rural areas.
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 10 Sep 2020