Last modified: 05 Sep 2020 11:24:55 GMT
The Meghalaya Basin Development Authority (MBDA), Headquarter, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya-793003 is inviting applications from eligible candidate in prescribed format to fill up the following positions on contractual basis
Desired Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate in Commerce, Accountancy, and Financial Management.
1. Good written and verbal communication.
2. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish working relations with various department and units within and outside the organization.
3. Demonstrated strong values and professional integrity
4. Excellent Decision Making, Problem Solving, and negotiation Skills.
5. Expert in the usage of basic computer like MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc and proficient user of finance or tally softwares.
6. Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
7. Solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
8. Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
Monthly Emolument: Rs.30,000/-
1.Minimum 05 years of proven experience as finance manager or financial analyst in any financial sector or company. 2.Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market financial patterns. 3.Expert generating financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff. 4.Strong management skills in maintaining the financial health of the organization. 5.Expert in conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities. 6.Experienced in overseeing the operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework. 7.Expert in managing & preparation of the companys budget. 8.Experienced in liaisoning with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of companys finances. 9.Strong interpersonal & coordination skills with the ability to correspond with various department or units related to companys financial plans and management.
The MBDA (Meghalaya Basin Development Authority) was set up in April, 2012. It is headed by the Chief Secretary, Government of Meghalaya. The MBDA has identified that natural resources and river basins provide ideal opportunities for providing multi-livelihoods to people in the rural areas.
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 10 Sep 2020