Last modified: 12 Nov 2020 14:11:06 GMT
Role : Deputy Manager
Kerala Highway Research Institute is hiring
Deputy Manager (CoE)
No. of Vacancy: 01
- Graduate degree in Engineering and Post Graduate degree in Management.
- At least 5 years experience in management organisation.
- Should have secured minimum 70% marks or equivalent CGPA in the Engineering course.
- Should have secured minimum 75% marks or equivalent CGPA in the post graduate degree in Management.
- Preference shall be given to Candidates who have passed out of the top 25 Management Institutes as per the NIRF Ranking 2020 of the Government of India
Maximum age limit: 35 years
- Working with the Head of CoE to translate directions into actionable steps.
- Responsible for all the coordination, paperwork, interfacing between various stakeholders to ensure that CoE end objectives are met.
- Work with the CoE Clusters to establish strategic partnerships for research, training and consultancy with other academic institutions, research bodies and industries.
- Support in development of standardized training content and manuals in consultation with the CoE Cluster.
- Carry out all logistics for conducting workshops, seminars, summits etc. for eminence building of CoE.
- Support in writing grants and proposals for the CoEs funding.
- Function as a responsive point of contact for all customers and vendors
Remuneration: Rs.75,000 p.m.
- 5 years of experience in a managerial role on consulting assignments with Government Organizations/ PSUs. - Should have led/ completed at least one consulting assignment in the infrastructure sector. - Experience in stakeholder management, communication skills, managing coordination between agencies such as Government, Industry and Academia.
The Public Works Department (PWD), Government of Kerala (GoK) is undertaking a project to build internal capacity and to mainstream best in class practices into Kerala towards improving the quality of roads and buildings. Presently, with the World Bank assistance, PWD is undertaking reforms under Kerala State Transport Projec
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 18 Nov 2020