Last modified: 12 Nov 2020 14:11:06 GMT
Role : Analyst
Kerala Highway Research Institute is hiring
No. of Vacancy: 01
- BE/ B. Tech/ BA/BSc/ B.Com Should have first class degree
- Should have secured minimum 70% marks or equivalent CGPA in Graduation course.
- Candidates with internationally recognised certification for English language (with over 80% score) shall be given preference.
- Minimum 3 years experience in providing administrative support.
- Maximum age limit: 30 years.
- Provide all administrative support to the CoE, the Task Force and to KHRI.
- Coordinating for meetings, preparing minutes of meetings, preparing agenda notes, obtaining their approval, processing of employee reimbursement claims, facility management.
Remuneration: Rs.30,000 p.m.
- Experience of minimum 3 years in administration and coordination as the executive assistant to a CEO of a company. - Experience in preparation of minutes of meetings, agenda notes, and facility management.
The Public Works Department (PWD), Government of Kerala (GoK) is undertaking a project to build internal capacity and to mainstream best in class practices into Kerala towards improving the quality of roads and buildings. Presently, with the World Bank assistance, PWD is undertaking reforms under Kerala State Transport Projec
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 18 Nov 2020