Last modified: 24 Nov 2020 06:21:44 GMT
Role : Consultant-Communications
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) is inviting applications from qualified, experienced and ambitious professionals for the following positions in the Programme Management Unit:
Position code: CON-01
No. of post: 01
1. Graduate/Post-Graduate in Science.
2. A qualification in Mass Communication will be an added advantage
3. Excellent command on written and spoken English and Hindi
4. Demonstrated outstanding written and oral communication skills in positions requiring communications in a broad and diverse audience on a range of complex technical issues.
5. Excellent proof-reading and copyediting skills.
6. Strong planning and analytical skills and demonstrated attention to detail
7. Ability to organize/prioritize and plan work and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment with multiple and competing demands.
1. Post-Graduation in any discipline
2. Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Age Limit: Maximum 45 years as on 24th November, 2020
*Important: Candidate should mention the Position Name and Code in the application.
The post is purely temporary and on contract basis initially for a period of six months and extendable for a maximum period of two years depending on the requirement for the position.
Candidates who are willing to join immediately after selection only need apply.
Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), 1st Floor ,MTNL Building ,9, Lodhi Rd, CGO Complex, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110003