This post has expired! It was posted more than 93 days ago.
Employer/Recruiter is no longer accepting applications.
Last modified: 17 Jan 2021 06:02:47 GMT
Role : Senior Research Officer
Applications are invited for one post of Senior Finance and Admin Manager to be filled on contract basis till 31st May 2023, which may be extended based on performance, review and need of the project.
Qualifications and Experience:
Bacherlor/Masters Degree in Commerce /Management (Finance) / CA plus 3 to 5 years of Post Qualification Experience (preferably in NGO sector) handling financial planning and analysis, grant management, accounts reconciliation, bank reconciliation etc.
Skills and competencies required:
- Working knowledge of Tally ERP 9
- Knowledge of GST and Income Tax.
- Strong people management skills, ability to monitor multiple streams of work and coordinate staff
- Highly motivated; strong analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills and liaison with TISS finance and accounts section
Strong people management skills, ability to monitor multiple streams of work and coordinate staff
Tata Institute of Social Sciences is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia's oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
20 Jun 2021