Last modified: 03 Oct 2020 11:00:30 GMT
Role : Sr Software Developer
TERI is looking to hire Sr Software Developer
- Should Proficient in Pl/Sql, Sql
- Hands on exp in writing trigger , Procedure , function , Package, Cursor
- Should proficient in writing complex queries.
- Should know about Sql optimization activity
- Should have knowledge of DBA activities.
- Oracle Backup and Restore activity
- Hands on Exp in oracle Form6i and reports6i
- Can handle development team
- Good with problem solving and analytical skill
-Self-starter and effective team player
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle(SDLC).
- Candidate should have the ability to train and work along with development teams to ensure timelines and quality deliveries
- Work with the quality assurance team to ensure that the software is fully tested, can be performance tested, and passes quality requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are desirable
Experience: 5-10 years
Qualification: B.Tech. / M.C.A.
Skills: Oracle , PL/Sql, Form6i, Reports6i
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are desirable
TERI, a global think tank, welcomes bright and committed individuals interested in pursuing a career in research, consultancy and intervention activities. TERI provides opportunities that promote career growth and development of employees. It also provides global exposure to its employees through its international projects, events and workshops.
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 15 Oct 2020