Last modified: 27 Jan 2021 13:27:17 GMT
IIM Bangalore invites application for the position of State Resource Associate [SRA] for the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF). MGNF is a Certificate Program in Public Policy and Management (CPPM) offered by IIM Bangalore that seeks to equip and train individuals for a period of two years to work in state or district administrative activities.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
The IIMB SRA is responsible for:
- Organize and provide field related supports to the Fellow across the districts
- Provide all necessary administrative support to the MGNF in coordination with the Program Coordinator
- Organize meeting and assist in providing logistical support to various events held as a part of the MGNF
- Write, review, and produce documents and research materials in coordination with the Program Coordinator.
- Document field level experiences and learning by the participants.
Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required:
Strong interpersonal skills and self-motivated.
Familiarity with report writing is preferred.
Demonstrated experience working on policy and programmatic issues with multiple stakeholders including national, local governments and civil society organizations including community organizations.
Attention to detail, planning, and task-orientation
Travel will be required on the job.
Educational qualification and Experience:
Masters in Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Development Studies/Rural Technology/ or related fields with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the development sector. Skills in IT, action research, training and data analysis are preferred.
Familiarity and ability to use MS Office, and statistical software (R/Stata) is desirable.
Number of positions open: 4
Location: IIM Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is a public business school and Institute of National Importance located in Bangalore, India. Founded in 1973
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 30 Jan 2021