Last modified: 19 Oct 2020 06:01:16 GMT
Role : Technician
Technician-Physiotherapy recuritment at Aster RV Hospital, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- To be responsible for maintaining accurate and comprehensive patient treatment records in line with the organizational standards and practice
- To carry out physiotherapy assessment and treatment for acute patients, case management, deliver functional restoration programmes (FRP) to individuals with all conditions and deliver health promotion programmes.
- To undertake an assessment of patients, using clinical reasoning skills and manual, assessment techniques to provide a physiotherapy diagnosis of their condition with appropriate support from senior physiotherapist or team leader to formulate prognosis and recommend best course of intervention.
- To evaluate a patients’ progress, reassess and alter treatment programmes and Use outcome measures to demonstrate treatment effect.
- Write reports as per standards and guidelines.
- Oversee the upkeep of accurate records in line with best practice
- Balancing day to day workload on the absence of peers as per department manager guideline and undertaking the assessment and treatment of acutely ill patients with multiple pathologies.
- To undertake other delegated work as assigned by department Manager.
- To cover all the departments on rotational basis which will be as per department manager guidance
- Promote a culture that values diversity and respect in the workplace.
- Inform the Physiotherapy Manager of staff issues (needs, interests, views) as appropriate
- To manage clinical risk within own patient caseload.
- Applies Risk Assessment principles to clinical practice
- Good team working skills combined with understanding of and commitment to multidisciplinary working.
Aster RV is one of the best Super Speciality hospital in Bangalore, having expertise in Cardiac Science, Gastroenterology, Oncology, Neurosciences
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 31 Oct 2020