Required Skills: compassion, caring, communication skills, Healthcare & Community homes, problem-solving skills.
We are currently looking for qualified staff nurses for immediate employment in our Hospital, if you have the required qualification and experience, kindly apply for the vacant position immediately and submit your credentials for enrollment.
Staff Nurse Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality patient care.
- Assist with continuous development of staff.
- Identify hazards in the workplace and provide solutions.
- Treat emergency injuries.
- Develop programs to maintain health and safety.
- Identify work-related risks.
- Document all injuries and illnesses.
Staff Nurse Requirements:
- A Healthcare & Community Degree.
- Post qualification Healthcare & Community experience.
- Valid Healthcare & Community board registration.
- Able to work in a multicultural team.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Continue professional development activities.
- Maintain meticulous records.