Last modified: 08 May 2021 04:41:21 GMT
Role : District Coordinator
The Centre for Stem Cell Research and Christian Medical College, Vellore invites applications for the engagement of following positions:
No. of posts: 8 Nos.
Job Code: 1371
Work Location: Following districts in Odisha:
Any districts in Odisha designated by the management as per the needs of the project.
- Planning and implementing the project activities at designated districts
- Liaison with government officials.
- System strengthening,
- Training and coordinating training activities of the project in the designated districts
- Reporting of the project activities and progress at designated districts to the administration.
- Perform any other relevant duties/ work assigned in the interest of the organization by the supervisor.
- Submit Monthly Report to the supervisor.
- Submission of timely expenditures details with prior approval of appropriate authority.
- Submission of lab investigation report on time.
- Any other task as assigned by the Supervisor and CSCR.
Eligibility: Education: MSW
Desirable Work Experience and Requirements - Age not more than 35 years. - Good command over the computer skills especially MS Office. - Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Odia - Should be ready to travel extensively in remote areas of Districts assigned. - Public health experience desirable.
The Centre for Stem Cell Research and Christian Medical College, Vellore
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 10 May 2021