Last modified: 09 Sep 2020 09:06:15 GMT
Role : Technical Product Manager
Oracle is looking for a Technical Product Manager for our 5G/4G product line located in Bengaluru, India. Responsibilities include specification of technical requirements for the 5G and 4G Network Functions/elements, managing product and collaboration with the Product Line Management team to define the product strategy for Oracles 5G/4G product portfolio
Key Knowledge Areas include:
- Definition of 5G software service provider end user product requirements and use cases for engineering organizations allowing them to implement the using a DevOps process for continuous software development and delivery.
- Experience defining requirements and working within the Agile Development processes and DevOps environment for continuous software development and delivery.
- Familiar with microservices software lifecycle management as well as software updates using the Dev/Ops process with automated test capabilities delivered to the end user or service provider customer.
- Knowledge of the emerging 5G service based architecture as defined by 3GPP
- Knowledge of 4G and 5G protocols and call flows
- Knowledge of Virtualization, NFV, and Container based deployment models
- Prior experience working with cloud applications that have been deployed in public cloud SaaS environments.
- Working with sales teams worldwide and engineering to define technical requirements for the for Oracle’s 5G and 4G product lines for network service provider customers that will utilize for continuous development and delivery with automated test capabilities.
- Collaborating with 5G/4G application teams to define technical requirements that span across products and organizations.
- Ability to meet with Tier 1/2/3 MNOs all across the globe to present Oracle's 5G/4G product lines and strategy and collect requirements
Emerging technologies are disrupting old paradigms and unleashing new opportunities. Oracle has embedded innovative technologies in every aspect of our cloud, enabling companies to reimagine their businesses, processes, and experiences.With the introduction of Oracle Autonomous Database, the industry's only self-driving, self-securing, and self-repairing database, Oracle is again revolutionizing how data is managed.
Application End date. 30 Sep 2020