This post has expired! It was posted more than 121 days ago.
Employer/Recruiter is no longer accepting applications.
Last modified: 26 Sep 2020 05:09:56 GMT
Role : Delivery Manager Data Science Operations
Acuity Knowledge Partners hiring Delivery Manager Data Science Operations
Education/ Experience and Skill Requirement
- 6-8+ years of relevant experience in Tableau, SQL and reporting is mandatory. Experience in SAS and Google BigQuery is preferred
- Masters in Statistics / Mathematics / Economic / Computer Applications / Computer Science
- Tableau (Strong), SQL (Strong)
- Experienced in working with multiple data sources
- Creating powerful visual outcomes using Tableau
- Ensure quality of deliverables within project timelines
- Independently manage daily client communication, especially over calls
- Drives the work towards completion with accuracy and timely deliverables
- Experience in supporting capital markets clientele is desirable
- Translate client challenges into actionable business intelligence solutions by partnering with the subject matter experts at the bank
- Require strong Tableau and SQL skills. Preference give for people with SAS and Google BigQuery/GCP skills
- Perform data preparation activities in support of analytics and reporting automation using SQL
- Create Centralized, Analytical data marts across various projects to support analysis using SQL and Excel by leveraging data sets originating from multiple business units
- Create and enhance intuitive and easy-to-use Tableau dashboards by understanding the business requirements
- Create queries, views and extracts.
- Develop and manage bespoke extract, transform, load (ETL) processes
- Effective communication and pro-actively trying to understand the data from a business point of view
- Ensure meticulous documentation of processes, meta data, query logic, and results
- Analyze underlying data sets, summarize finding and present insights using data visualization
- Identify current processes which are manually completed, apply process automation
- Ensure quality of data, analysis and reporting of the overall process
6-8+ years of relevant experience in Tableau, SQL and reporting is mandatory. Experience in SAS and Google BigQuery is preferred
Acuity Knowledge Partners is a global research and analytics firm headquartered in London. It provides knowledge-based services, high-value research, analytics and business intelligence services to the financial services sector.
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL