Siemens Limited hiring Sr. Manager Delivery
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
- You will oversees and coordinate delivery structure of large teams involved in P2P for efficient operations and process optimization!
- You will ensure internal controls are in place, and accounting stays in sync with all external regulations. Cooperates with internal and external Auditors as needed!
- You will manage coordination with various support functions on behalf of P2P, understand and drive digitalization topics pertaining to accounting and procurement processes.
- You will be responsible for driving periodic workshops and townhalls at P2P level.
- Further, you will be driving and coordinating on audits, assessments, and RIC topics centrally for P2P including coordination with Headquarters where vital.
- You shall manage and drive high performance culture with active participation in internal and external forums for sharing and implementing Industry best practices.
- You will ensure sales collaterals and marketing decks are updated on frequent basis and foster innovative methods to create an impactful presentation.
We don t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a Postgraduate in Commerce or Engineering and have working experience/ knowledge on managing end to end Accounting, procurement or similar processes with 10+ years of experience in consulting and process standardization.
- Working experience in Finance and accounting processes and/or Procurement would be a plus point.
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and analytical skills with flexibility to work on all shifts
- You have experience in managing and working with diverse teams with focus on cultural sensitivity.
- You should have demonstrated ability in preparing and implementing business strategies with measurable success rates (example- RPA, design thinking, Other process re-engineering and digitalization initiatives).