Skills Required: networking, system administration, linux, storage, basic.
- Provide Infrastructure support for server installations and troubleshooting for clients with respect to UiPath Product and integration Products like Redis.
- Resolve escalation requests regarding Infrastructure / Security / Networking.
- Assist Sales team with infrastructure and expertise support for server installation requirements and constraints during RFI/RFPs and POC stages
- Participate in pre-sales client workshops to help shape best fit solution by working closely with Sales and Implementation teams
- Participate and lead Infrastructure workshops during the post-sales (implementation) phase.
- Travel to customer site for installation, troubleshooting and training (less than 10% of the time)
This is what your will bring for the Team
- Network protocols and network administration knowledge, network security - minimum 3 years
- Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud-based infrastructure
- Proven experience in creating Server Cluster Architectures (Failover Clusters, High Availability systems)
- Ability to work in a cloud-based or hosting environment (Microsoft Azure Cloud is a plus)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and SQL Server
- Experience using automated monitoring tools (SCOM, SCCM, Nagios)
- Knowledge of ITIL and industry best practices
- Experience in writing PowerShell scripts is a plus
- Strong virtualization experience using Hyper-V, VMWare, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Experience with workstation management systems and desktop imaging
- Experience with Web Server technologies, especially IIS
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other language is a plus
- Previous experience with working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus
- Previous experience working with Linux is a plus