SkillSet: root cause analysis, key performance indicators, root cause, command center, ticketing tools.
Greetings from Indecomm,
Please send resumes to sowmya.ashokencora.com
- Proficient in vSphere, vSAN, and other VMware products and platforms.
- Proficient in Windows or Linux administration
- Proactively identify potential problems, issues and actively communicate and manage issues to resolution.
- Assist in troubleshooting and root cause analysis for environmental issues as they arise.
- Proactively identify and communicate potential problems and issues to project team members/leaders.
- Identify, receive, triage and act upon events and incidents coming from various SaaS services
- Consistently meets or exceeds established Command Center key performance indicators (KPI s)
- Working under pressure in production environments running production customer workloads and services
- Ability to work global teams.
- Job Responsibilities include providing 24/7 remote support.
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience in managing vSphere, vSAN, NSX environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Unix/ Linux / Windows Operating system
- Must have knowledge on Networking and Storage.
- Experience in one of the following languages: Python, PowerShell, PowerCLI, Python, Shell Script .
- Experience working with one of communication tools: Slack, Azendoo, Hipchat
- Experience working with any of the ticketing tools Jira, ServiceNow, Remedy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with internal or external notification tools: Statuspage.io, status.io
- Knowledge of infrastructure configuration like Puppet, Ansible, etc.
- Domain knowledge of systems management and ITIL is strongly desired.
- Good working knowledge of at least one public cloud such as AWS or GCP.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, or a related field