This post has expired! It was posted more than 111 days ago.
Employer/Recruiter is no longer accepting applications.
Last modified: 07 Jun 2021 06:19:00 GMT
Years of Experience Minimum 10 years
Job Description/ Position Description Technical Architect
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture.
- Have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex projects.
- Design and implement complete solution from a proof of concept to a robust high-volume production application.
- Providing technical leadership and support to software development teams.
- Develop prototype, define and own end-to-end Architecture from definition phase to go-live phase.
- Ensure clarity on NFR and address these requirements during Architecture definition phase.
- Define Logical, Technical & Physical views of Architecture.
- Define/Create reusable components/ frameworks & standards to be used & tools to be used and help bootstrap the engineering team.
- Help PM in identifying key technical risks and mitigation plan for the same.
- Help PM in effort estimation and planning.
- Mentor & guide Tech Leads & Software Engineers.
- Learn new technologies as needed.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Full Stack/Angular strong expertise with HTML, CSS and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Expert in Angular MV-VM/MVC frameworks
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine) Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
- Hand on experience on implementation of complex Angular applications
Experiences: Required & optional:
- Professional good verbal and written communication skills
- Expert Technical skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical skills
Mahadevapura, White field Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560048
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL