Required Skills: hibernate, j2ee, java, test cases, unit testing.
BE/B.Tech - CS/IS (Aggregate 65%) M.Tech - CS/IS (Aggregate 65%) MCA - (Aggregate 65%)
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high- performing , scalable , enterprise- grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission- critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle , from concept and design to testing. Java developer responsibilities include designing , developing and delivering high- volume , low- latency applications for mission- critical systems.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design implement and maintain Java based applications.
- To be part of the software and architectural development activities.
- Develop , test , implement , and maintain software applications.
- Develop designs for application development.
- Write codes for Java Programs.
- Recommend changes to improve established applications.
- Identify production and non- production issues related to the application.
- Recommend changes to improve application features.
- Extensive knowledge about Java- based Web Services.
- Understanding of Databases , SQL and ORM.
- Knowledge of JAVA/J2EE Programming.
- Object- oriented analysis , design , and programming.
- The idea of jQuery concepts surcharge event handling , AJAX , XML , etc.
- Test- driven product development.
- Code compilation and virtual simulation.