Company University of Kerala
Last modified: 01 Sep 2020 06:07:27 GMT
Walk-in Interviews for the posts of Senior Programmer on contract basis at the Computer Centre, University of Kerala, are scheduled to be held on 11.09.2020 at 11.00 a.m in the Pro-Vice-Chancellors Chamber, Senate House Campus, University of Kerala, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram
1) Qualifications: B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/IT with not less than 60% marks
MCA OR M.Sc (Computer Science/Software Engineering) after completing B.Sc (Computer Science) or BCA with not less than 60% marks.
2) Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in following:
1. Open source development environments like PHP or Java.
2. Any Client-Server Programming tools in network environment with server Class Operating System
3. Using RDBMS tools in MySQL and MSSQL
4. Operating System platforms like Linux Experience from Government/ University or reputed National or International firms (Tier one or two software companies).
3) Age: Not more than 40 years as on a 01.01.2020.
[Usual relaxation in the upper Age limit shall be allowed in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST, OBC Communities]
4) Remuneration: Consolidated remuneration of Rs.35,000/- (Rupees Thirty Five Thousand Only) per month.
5) Duration of contract : 11 months
1. Experience in University examination system 2. Experience in Automatic software testing tools 3. Managing software projects with software engineers group 4. Worked as team lead in projects Consistently good academic track record from 10th standard onwards.
University of Kerala was founded as the University of Travancore in the erstwhile princely state of Travancore (now southern part of Kerala and some neighbouring parts of state of Tamilnadu) in 1937
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 04 Sep 2020