Last modified: 22 Feb 2021 13:47:04 GMT
Role : Video Editor
Walk-in Interview 3rd March 2021 at 10:00 am at MANAGE, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad -500030
Duration: One year
Remuneration: Rs.42, 000/- per month
Age: Less than 40 years.
- Editing the raw video footages and developing into a professional quality product as per the requirements of the institution, including documentary films, snippets, video lectures, interviews, case studies and interactive modules.
- Integration of voice-over and sub-titling in English and all Indian languages as required.
- Re-ordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video. Combine visual footage with audio sound effects, dialogue, ambient sound and a musical soundtrack to create effective and engaging learning experience.
- Working with strict project timeline, as per the requirements of faculty/resource person.
- Any other duties assigned by the authorities.
- Any Graduation from recognized university - Five (5) years of experience directly related to the job specified in a reputed institute/university/private media houses. - Certificate/diploma in video editing course from accredited institutions is preferable. - Should have working experience with any of the professional video editing Software like, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Final Cut Pro etc. - Solid experience of using video editing software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects CC and Final Cut Pro etc. - Sound knowledge in concept visualization and motion graphics is preferred. - Experience in embedding various formats including snippets, animations clips, maps, slides etc. with audio narration. - Knowledge of professional audio and video editing and post-production procedures techniques and standards. - Experience in correcting faulty footage, keying in green mat, coloring correction and adding special effects. - Good knowledge in creation of logos and signature tunes. - Should have good knowledge in MS Office (Word and PowerPoint).
MANAGE was established in 1987, as the National Centre for Management of Agricultural Extension at Hyderabad, by the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India as an autonomous Institute, from which its acronym MANAGE is derived.
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 03 Mar 2021