Last modified: 22 Jul 2021 11:55:47 GMT
The Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET), a constituent of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is looking for suitable candidates to recruit for the following posts (Contractual) to work for the DIKSHA (Digital Infrastructure for School Education) project
Technical Team Lead
Number of posts: 01
Remuneration: Rs.60,000/- (Consolidated)
1. Essential Qualification:
Masters Degree (M.Tech./MCA/MSc.(IT/CS) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade
Bachelors Degree ( BE/BCA/B.Tech. in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/IT) with minimum 55% marks or
2. Experience: A minimum 6 years of experience in case of bachelor degree and 5 years in case of master degree.
Experience in conceptualization, design, development, testing and deployment of large scale IT projects on cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure etc.
3. Job Requirements:
- Handling various technical aspects of the DIKSHA platform.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Handling Migration of DIKSHA currently hosted on Azure to NIC cloud,
- Studying cloud services and their usage, SLA, billing through Azure portal services console.
- Studying RFP and coordinating closely with Managed Service Providers of Cloud platforms.
- Monitoring work flow of other DIKSHA team members and resolving their issues.
Desirable: MBA from a recognized Institute.
Age: Below 45 years
MBA from a recognized Institute.
Central Institute of Educational Technology(CIET), a constituent unit of NCERT, came into existence in the year 1984 with the merger of Center for Educational Technology(CET) and Department of Teaching Aids(DTA)
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 30 Jul 2021