Last modified: 22 Jul 2021 11:55:47 GMT
The Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET), a constituent of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is looking for suitable candidates to recruit for the following posts (Contractual) to work for the DIKSHA (Digital Infrastructure for School Education) project
Mobile App - Lead Developer
Number of posts: 01
Remuneration: Rs.60,000/- (Consolidated)
1. Essential Qualification:
Masters Degree (M.Tech./MCA/MSc.(IT/CS) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade
Bachelors Degree ( BE/BCA/B.Tech. in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/IT) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade
2. Experience: A minimum 6 years of experience in case of bachelor degree and 5 years in case of master degree in the following areas:
1. Experience of working across all phases of app development - requirement gathering, design, coding, release, bug fixing, analytics.
3. Experience of writing code using Kotlin, Java, or Swift.
4. Sound knowledge of Android SDK and iOS SDK.
5. Good understanding of memory management, network interaction, concurrency and multi-threading.
6. Experience with Firebase and detailed analytics
7. Have published at least 2 mobile apps in each of the Android and Apple stores, and are active.
Age: Below 45 years
Application link: https://forms.gle/bdqoukbnUPHaJws18
MBA from a recognized Institute.
Central Institute of Educational Technology(CIET), a constituent unit of NCERT, came into existence in the year 1984 with the merger of Center for Educational Technology(CET) and Department of Teaching Aids(DTA)
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 30 Jul 2021