Last modified: 22 Jul 2021 11:55:47 GMT
The Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET), a constituent of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is looking for suitable candidates to recruit for the following posts (Contractual) to work for the DIKSHA (Digital Infrastructure for School Education) project
Number of posts: 01
Remuneration: Rs.60,000/- (Consolidated)
1. Essential Qualification:
Masters Degree (M.Tech./MCA/MSc.(IT/CS) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade
Bachelors Degree ( BE/BCA/B.Tech. in Computer Science/Computer Applications/IT) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade
2. Experience: A minimum 6 years of experience in case of bachelor degree and 5 years in case of master degree in the following areas:
1. Excellent knowledge of Relational and non-relational databases - MySQL, SQL Server, Cassandra, Mongo, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.
2. Experience in Design, creation and implementation of new database environments, including load balancing and replication setups in production environments using open source technologies.
3. Good Understanding & Knowledge of cloud DBA
4. Command over at least one of the following languages - Python / PHP / Java /.NET.
Age: Below 45 years
Application link: https://forms.gle/5UPsVGGeNFMHp2Vy7
Excellent knowledge of Relational and non-relational databases - MySQL, SQL Server, Cassandra, Mongo, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.
Central Institute of Educational Technology(CIET), a constituent unit of NCERT, came into existence in the year 1984 with the merger of Center for Educational Technology(CET) and Department of Teaching Aids(DTA)
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 30 Jul 2021