This post has expired! It was posted more than 94 days ago.
Employer/Recruiter is no longer accepting applications.
Last modified: 21 Jul 2021 10:45:21 GMT
The Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET), a constituent of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is looking for suitable candidates to recruit for the following posts (Contractual) to work for the DIKSHA (Digital Infrastructure for School Education) project
Content Developer - Academic
Number of posts: 04
Remuneration: Rs.30,000/- (Consolidated)
1. Essential Qualification:
- Post Graduate in English/ Science (Biology, Physics, Chemistry)/ Mathematics with 55% marks or equivalent Grade
2. Desirable Qualification:
- Candidate having M.Ed/M.A. Education degree shall be given preference
- Knowledge of Computer Applications
- Experience of at least 2 years
- Experience of developing/Design instructional design/TV-Radio. Multimedia, scripts/story boards/ preparation of metadata and abstracts.
- Experience of teaching at Secondary or Senior Secondary levels
- Experience of developing e-resources following an instructional design.
Age: Below 40 years
Candidate having M.Ed/M.A. Education degree shall be given preference
Central Institute of Educational Technology(CIET), a constituent unit of NCERT, came into existence in the year 1984 with the merger of Center for Educational Technology(CET) and Department of Teaching Aids(DTA)
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 30 Jul 2021