Last modified: 04 Mar 2021 14:41:32 GMT
National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) is inviting applications for the recruitment of Intern - Program Assistant
No. of posts: 02
Duty Station: New Delhi, India
Duration: 03-06 months
- Should be a fresher/ recent graduate with 0-2 years of work experience
- Preferably, provide a dossier of relevant work experience by way of URLs, etc.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Advanced skills in the MS office suite and data analysis-related software Strong analytical, conceptualization and communication skills, good understanding of market research techniques and data analytics
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and communication skills, good understanding of market research
- techniques and data analytics
- Excellent interpersonal skills; culturally and socially sensitive; ability to work inclusively and collaboratively with a range of partners and authorities at different levels with an enthusiasm for digital marketing, technology and social impact
- Basic familiarity in multi-media presentation, graphics software would be preferred.
- Additional skill set of working on self-authorising tools like Articulate 360, iPresenter, Mind map, etc.
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be adept at time-management.
- Should be willing to work at the Institute on a full-time basis
Established in 1976, the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) is a premier institute of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India, for research and capacity building for urban sector in India.
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
31 May 2021