Ericsson India Global Services Pvt Ltd Hiring Routing Tester
SkillSet: european works councils, microsoft azure, l2l3 protocols, network management, network topologies.
- As the Routing Tester, allow network management, full interoperability between Ericsson products, eliminate redundancies and inefficiencies, and add savings from non-duplication of features across different stacks.
- Work closely within a dynamic team to quickly adapt to requirements with understanding of stakeholder s product and solution.
- Interact with developers to reproduce, analyze, and debug issues found during testing as well as replicate customer issues.
- Test high quality products and perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Plan and configure network topologies to support verification activities.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Strong scripting skills experience in PERL, Python or any scripting language
- Solid grasp of networking/distributed computing environment concepts.
- Experience in handling test tools like Agilent, IXIA, Spirent.
- Good knowledge of networking technologies - IPv4, IPv6, L2/L3 protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP, bridging, LACP, MPLS, multicast, BNG, SNMP etc)
- Knowledge on PLATFORM TESTING in virtual environment and Microsoft Azure cloud or AWS cloud technologies
- B.Tech Degree in CS/EE or related studies.
- 2-3 Years of relevant experience in routing protocols