We have an urgent requirement for HVAC Engineer.
HVAC Engineer involved with design phase or use their time maintaining, upgrading and installing these systems.
1.Research, design, fabricate, and install HVAC mechanical equipment to meet clients requirements in both large and small projects.
2. Knowledge and Hands on experience on Operation, Maintenance and Repair or Centralized Air Conditioning System, Air Cooled Screw Type Liquid Chillers, Air Handling Units, Chilled Water System, Package Units, & Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRV) Units.
3. Knowledge of Clean Air System and Cleaning and Ducting System.
4. Consult on HVAC system and equipment design for a wide range of projects, and work with other engineers, project managers, and construction professionals as needed to create and/or modify design parameters.
5. Develop and oversee all aspects of production including Clean Room design, computer modeling, selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, testing, and implementation of products and systems.
6. Analyze HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation.
7. Design testing procedures and control equipment to accurately assess products and identify areas that require modification and further testing.
8. Communicate directly with customers to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications, and operational environments in order to evaluate cost, feasibility, and implementation of new HVAC equipment.
9. Create and submit detailed bids that outline costs and timelines for construction or extraction projects in accordance with deadlines.
10. Serve as project leader to coordinate efforts of managers, engineers, drafters, and manufacturing personnel during all project phases.
11. Excellent Knowledge of Preparing all types of MEP BOQs-Electrical, HVAC, Fire fighting and low voltage.
12. Familiar with Autocad, MS office etc.
13. A person who can lead labour manpower to work on site.
14. Experience with construction industry would be an added advantage.
Apply Now: Send me your Resume on Whatsapp 8375822891 HR Karan
Role Mechanical Engineer-HVAC
Industry Type Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area Site Engineering, Project Management
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Site Engineering
U G :B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Mechanical, Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical
B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Mechanical,┬áDiploma in Electrical, Mechanical
Nanu India Recruitment Co.
Mechanical Engineer-HVAC Reference:Karan
As per rules
22 Dec 2020
Brick.co.in is a recruitment and employment agency based in India. Company has been established in 2005.Our team offers high quality services to provide the best outcomes in the recruitment and employment of personnel from a diverse set of business sector
Nanu India Recruitment Co.
FreshersHome.com Is not RSPONSOBLE for anything in this regard. Please Read our Terms of Usage Contents of Freshershome.com are informatory in nature and Freshershome.com is not responsible for publishing all available jobs with 100% accuracy. Please Check The Official job notifications published in Employment News/ News Paper, Employer websites etc.