|Home / Jobs / Accenture || |
ACCENTURE OFF CAMPUS FOR 2011 BATCH FRESHERS
Dear 2011 Batch Fresher,
Accenture is going to conduct the Off Campus Drive for 2011 Batch B.E/B.Techs in Bangalore. Please go through the details below:
The Company has a requirement for B.E / B.Tech and MCA 2011 (pass out) for the technology workforce in Accenture (Accenture Technologies)
- Only for the BE /B.Tech/ MCA from a recognized university of India. (All branches are eligible except Biomedical, Biotechnology, Bio Informatics, Textile Engg, Medical Electronics, Environmental Engg. Food Tech, Chemical, Mechanical, Civil and Fire Tech) can participate.
- Candidates should be 2011Pass outs.
- Only for those who have scored a minimum aggregate of 60% & above in BE/ MCA.
- No current backlogs.
- Not allowed for those who took the Accenture test during the last 6 months.
Job Profile and Position: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: 3.5 lakhs per annum
Selection Procedure & Schedule:
- Written Test (Aptitude)
- GD (For Test Shortlisted candidates)
- HR Interview (For GD Shortlisted candidates)
- Final Technical Interview (For HR Interview Shortlisted candidates)
How to Apply: Send your resume to sreemitha.hrgmail.com
Event Date & Venue: It will be mailed to the shortlisted candidates on the basis of their resume.
About AccentureAccenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With more than 181,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$21.58 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2009. Recognition of Accenture as a Global Leader Recognition for Being a Great Employer