This post has expired! It was posted more than 95 days ago.
Employer/Recruiter is no longer accepting applications.
Last modified: 14 Jul 2021 05:32:47 GMT
IIM Jammu invites application for the position of State Resource Associate (SRA) for the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF)
Contractual Payment: Rs. 40,000 - 45,000 per month.
Upper Age Limit: 40 years
Qualification: Essential: Masters in Management/ Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Development Studies/Rural Technology/ or related fields
Desirable: Skills in IT, action research, training and data analysis are preferred. Familiarity and ability to use MS Office, and statistical software (R/Stata) is desirable
Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in the development sector, rural development etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-motivated.
- Familiarity with report writing is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working on policy and programmatic issues with multiple stakeholders including national, local governments and civil society organizations including community organizations.
- Attention to detail, planning, and task-orientation
- Travel will be required on the job.
Location: Jammu, Srinagar, Kolkata and Puducherry
Skills in IT, action research, training and data analysis are preferred. Familiarity and ability to use MS Office, and statistical software (R/Stata) is desirable
The Indian Institute of Management Jammu is a public, autonomous business school located in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India.
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 25 Jul 2021