Last modified: 04 Oct 2020 11:37:25 GMT
Role : Junior Resident
Walk-in interview for appointment to the temporary post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) in the Pay Matrix Level-10 (7th CPC) will be held on 08.10.2020 at 11.00 a.m. in the Office of the Director of the Institute
Non-PG Junior Resident (Pumonary Medicine)
No. of posts: 05 (UR-03, ST-02)
Age as on date of interview: 30 years
1. MBBS recognized by MCI.
2. Should be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
3. Only those candidates who have completed internship by 30.09.2020 may apply.
4. Those who have already completed/doing Non-PG Junior Residency in Pulmonary Medicine for more than 06 months in any other institutions are not eligible.
5. Candidate has completed Non-PG JuniorResidency of one year in any other discipline need not apply.
6. The applicant should not be more than 30 years of age at the time of interview.
7. Age relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PwD Candidates is applicable as per rules.
Emoluments: Pay Matrix level-10 in 7th CPC + other allowances admissible as per rules.
Should be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute is a Postgraduate Medical Institute located in New Delhi and is supported by the University of Delhi. The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare of Government of India takes care of its endowment
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 08 Oct 2020