This post has expired! It was posted more than 96 days ago.
Employer/Recruiter is no longer accepting applications.
Company HR Neeraj Sharma
Last modified: 17 Jul 2020 15:45:08 GMT
Role : Service/Maintenance Engineer
Key responsibility description :
Service & Maintenance :
1) Be responsible for Service & Maintenance of hydraulic system
2) Should possess knowledge of dwelling of hydraulic system
3) Should possess knowledge of PLC system
4) Well versed with troubleshooting knowledge of Diesel Engine such as EURO 3.
Required Candidate profile
- B.E Mechanical/ B. Tech Electrical
- Mechanical Diploma Holders
- Electrical Diploma Holders
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 6 months to 3 Years of experience.
- Report to the Chief Service.
Please share your updated Resume on Whatsapp +91- HR Team
Role Service/Maintenance Engineer
Industry Type Automobile
Functional Area Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Freshers also can apply as Supervisor.
Best Recruitment Industry in India.
12 Dec 2020