This post has expired! It was posted more than 98 days ago.
Employer/Recruiter is no longer accepting applications.
Last modified: 20 Jul 2021 11:18:09 GMT
Applications are invited for the Posts of Deputy Project Manager in Dean of Students' Affairs, IIT Kanpur
Name of Post: Deputy Project Manager
Number of Posts: 14
Minimum Qualification & Post qualification Experience: CA/ICWA/CS OR Post graduate (MBA/ MCA /M.Com/ M.Sc./ M.A) + 5years relevant experience OR Graduate (B.Sc/B.A./B.com./ BBA, BCA) + 8 years of relevant experience at appropriate level.
- Three years working experience in Halls Management matters.
- Work experience in handling students (advising and counseling)
- Experience of interacting with parents of students.
- The candidate should have at-least 5 years of experience for handling various accounts, maintaining cash books, stock register, ledgers & preparation of BRS etc.
- The candidate having experience in preparation of annual accounts.
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of financial accounting package i.e. Tally, ERP-9 Package etc.
- Experience of academic administration & education management in government/ autonomous institution of repute, basic knowledge of computers i.e. MS Office/ Excel/ Power Point/ Access etc.
Duration of Appointment: One year from the date of appointment or date of expiry of project, whichever is earlier (Term extendable based on the performance and requirement)
Experience of academic administration & education management in government/ autonomous institution of repute, basic knowledge of computers i.e. MS Office/ Excel/ Power Point/ Access etc.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 22 Jul 2021