Last modified: 14 Aug 2020 05:11:55 GMT
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for selection to the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Applications must be submitted online only through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after ONE
1. Department : Kerala Administrative Tribunal
2. Name of Post : Computer Assistant Grade-II
3. Scale of pay : Rs.20000-45800/-
4. Number of vacancies : 06 (Six)
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age limit : 18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1984 and 01.01.2002 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Communities and Widows.
1 Pass in Plus 2 or its equivalent.
2 Higher Grade Certificate in Typewriting English (KGTE) and Computer Word Processing or its equivalent.
Higher Grade Certificate in Typewriting English (KGTE) and Computer Word Processing or its equivalent.
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 09 Sep 2020