This Job post has expired! As it was posted more than 1124 days ago. You may Click Here to view the latest jobs on offer. We hope you'll find the Job you are looking for. All the Best. You May wish to Search New Available Jobs?
2012-Jun-22 - Last Date to Apply for this Job is Over.
Recent College Graduate at Intel India Pvt Ltd
The Application Engineer is primarily a Software Engineer/Developer. Significant contribution also result when the AE acts as a product evangelist, program/project manager and a marketer. Application Engineers act as consultants and provide support to third party product developers. AE's help developers create or move their products to IA, achieve the best performance of their applications on IA, and prepare collateral material to capture methods and demonstrate their results. Key Duties and responsibilities: Make sure that software products by leading software vendors (ISVs and corp. developers) run best on Intel's latest and upcoming platforms and technologies. Support and influence SW developers during all phases of SW development cycle incl. feature definition, project setup, project execution, tech support for go-to-market - 50% of time. Providing technical training, consultation, and hands-on assistance to SW developers in areas of architecturing, technologies, code development, testing and tuning of SW apps - 20% of time. Provide training, consultation, and hands-on assistance to SW developers using the Intel SW Tools; evangelise Intel SW Tools and technologies to SW developer community - 10% of time. As SW and Intel technology expert, author technical papers and training courses; provide expertise to customers and peer Intel orgs - 10% of time. Contribute to Intel SW and HW product development by providing tech feedback to Intel product teams - 10% of time.
- Having a knowledge of enterprise verticals such as BFSI, Media and communications, Animations is an added advantage
- Strong ability to multi task
- Knowledge in performance analysis, architecting solutions for performance is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Computer architecture and/or microarchitecture performance analysis is required
- Good knowledge of C/C++ or Java* or .NET managed runtime environment
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and working with external customers
- Good working knowledge of contemporary operating systems such as Linux, Windows*, UNIX*
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience in x86 architecture would be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Intel Software tools, including VTune(TM), compilers, libraries, other tools and knowledge of Intel Xeon(TM) , Intel EM64T and Itanium 2 processor architecture would be an added advantage