This post has expired! It was posted more than 274 days ago.
Employer/Recruiter is no longer accepting applications.
Last modified: 24 Sep 2020 05:39:35 GMT
Role : Project Engineer
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post to work on Printed Electronics under the project entitled : Development of Printing Process for Artificial Electromagnetic Materials, at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Name of Post: Senior Project Engineer
- B.Tech + M.Tech + PhD (Engg. Stream) OR M.Tech + 3 years relevant experience
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- Experience and/or a degree in printing technology preferred
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Slot Die Coating, Screen Printing, Inkjet printing, Gravure Printing, Flexo Printing
- Roll-to-roll operation / web handling
- Printed Electronics
- Printing process development
Duration of appointment: 2 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Experience and/or a degree in printing technology preferred
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 29 Sep 2020