This post has expired! It was posted more than 106 days ago.
Employer/Recruiter is no longer accepting applications.
Last modified: 04 Oct 2020 11:37:00 GMT
Role : Junior Project Assistant
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur is inviting applications for the recruitment of following post:
1. Project No.: S/SERB/CHP/20190044
2. Project Title: Mitigation of weldability issues and residual stresses in dissimilar welded joints of ultra-supercritical power plants
3. Name of the Project: Investigator Dr. Chandan Pandey
4. Duration for initial appointment: 09 Months
5. Name of the Post: Junior Project Assistant
6. Post: 01
7. Consolidate Pay: Rs.15,000/-
8. Minimum Qualification and Experience: Eligibility:
10th Class Passed with work experience in metal cutting, welding and finishing.
9. Job Description: Metal Cutting, Welding and Finishing.
10. Brief description of Project: To study the effect of the filler composition (Nickel based super alloy) and groove geometry on mechanical behavior (tensile properties, Charpy toughness, hardness) and microstructure evolution in dissimilar martensitic steel (P92) and austenitic steel (304L/AISI 310) welds joint.
Measurement and control of residual stresses in order to prevent possibilities of catastrophic failure in operation of ultra-supercritical turbine components.
11. Maximum Age The candidate should be below 32 year as on last date of application.
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, is a public university located in Jodhpur in the state of Rajasthan in India
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 06 Oct 2020