This post has expired! It was posted more than 107 days ago.
Employer/Recruiter is no longer accepting applications.
Last modified: 01 Jan 2021 14:28:58 GMT
Role : MANAGE Research Fellow
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, invites eligible candidates to apply for the following positions under Agri Clinics and Agri Business Scheme (AC&ABC) Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India on contractual basis
MANAGE Research Fellow
No. of positions: 01
Emoluments per month: Rs.75,000/-
Job Qualification: Essential: PhD in Agricultural Extension/ Agricultural Economics/ Agri Business Management with 2 years of Experience in research and Publications.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent publication Record in peer reviewed national and international journals
- Developing and overseeing individual work plans, coordinating research activities and contributing to developing new ideas into proposals
- Developing and managing research projects
- Demonstrated leadership skills and managing teams
- Familiarity with agricultural policy research, tropical social science issues and analysis in developing countries
- Familiarity with research methods and interest in capacity strengthening and policy dialogue
2 years of Experience in research and Publications.
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, An organization of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 21 Jan 2021