This post has expired! It was posted more than 104 days ago.
Employer/Recruiter is no longer accepting applications.
Last modified: 14 Jul 2021 05:32:48 GMT
The Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM) inviting applications for the recruitment of following post:
(For International Clivar Monsoon Project Office, ICMPO)
No. of posts: 01
Pay Scale: 78,000/- + HRA#
Age Limit in years: 65 years
Essential: Ph.D. in the fields of Ocean/atmospheric sciences from a recognized University or equivalent.
- 10 years experience in the project management
- Good knowledge of Information Technology (IT) and Computer operation.
- Experience in heading national and international projects - Capability of managing Project activities associated with WCRP activities
- A short write up less than a page on challenges you have overcome and innovation you made in your immediate past job may be included along with the application
- Retired officials with relevant experience may also apply.
Good knowledge of Information Technology (IT) and Computer operation.
The Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM) is an autonomous research organization fully funded by Ministry of Earth Sciences, New Delhi. Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TROPICAL METEOROLOGY (IITM), Dr. HomiBhabha Road, Pashan, Pune-411008
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 01 Aug 2021