SkillSet: ul, mis, ecs, cash, sales.
- Logistics :
- Coordinating with paramedics for collections day and night
- Coordinating with clients for kit, logistics, delivery and TNT for kit pickup
- Admin :
- Provide reports of sales team performance
- Daily, weekly MIS reporting of centers
- Referral cheques issue/dispatch
- Ordering, maintaining and supplying marketing collaterals to team
- Maintaining attendance, monthly expense, handling issues related to assets, documentation, couriers, etc.
- Petty cash management
- Carry out any bank related work
- Managing meetings, events, local conferences, CMEs, ANC
- Maintaining Bajaj files, Paramedic log book, TNT Receipt book, etc.
- Coordination with H.O. and other centers (if required)
- Customer Service :
- Coordinating for old and incoming leads with the centre
- Handling Feedback of post enrolment, Client ledgers, Certificates, Wishing on their Birthday's and any other queries
- Handling outstanding payments and ECS collection
- Carry out any other job-related activities as and when deemed necessary