Required Skills: sales, marketing, target, business development, insurance.
- Main purpose of job: To promote and develop the take up of Document management services provided by AIBC to new and existing corporate clients and contribute to the targeted business volumes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To proactively promote and increase the take up of the range of services that AIBC offers to existing and potential new corporate clients
- Accountability for maintaining & developing a sales and service relationship with a portfolio of clients undertaking regular review meetings to assess service delivery improvements and business development opportunities
- Maintain general market awareness and personal skills development as required by post
- Develop detailed knowledge of AIBC services & develop knowledge of other services offered across AIBC.
- Maintain up to date and accurate records of client contact and achievements, tracking and reviewing client performance and proactively taking any necessary action to increase business and improve service delivery
Technical Job Related Competencies (where applicable)
- Demonstrable experience of sales or account management to corporate clients
- Track record of developing new business opportunities from existing clients and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of generating business growth
- Client management experience
- Negotiation & Persuasiveness
- Dealing with clients at a senior level
- Presentation skills (written & oral)