Last modified: 24 Sep 2021 04:12:55 GMT
Role : executive sales and service
1. Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
2. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
3. Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
4. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
5. Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
6. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
7.Maintains professional and technical knowledge by establishing personal networks.
8. Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
Sales and marketing executive, dealer sales, Relationship officer, Channel sales, Direct sales, fmcg sales, hardware sales, sales officer, allied services, insurance sales, Franchise sales, Product sales, telecom sales,
10 Nov 2021