Last modified: 07 Mar 2021 19:32:50 GMT
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd., a Navratna PSU has opportunity for one CS trainee.
1. Qualification: ICSI Professional Program (Final) passed or ICSI Executive Programme (Intermediate) passed.
2. Duration of Training: 12 months for students who have cleared the Professional (final) examination and 24 months for students who have cleared the Executive examination OR 21 months as per revised training structure after completion of EDP, without any further extension.
3. Stipend : a. Stipend for Professional Examination passed: Rs.8000/- p.m.
b. Stipend for Executive Examination passed: Rs.7000/- p.m.;
To be increased to Rs.8000/- p.m. on passing the Professional examination during the training period.
4. Accommodation: No accommodation shall be provided.
5. Working Hours: Usual work timing will be from Monday to Friday 10:00 AM to 5:45 PM.
6. Leave: Trainees will be entitled to leave as per the Institute guidelines.
7. Time Clause: Hours spent on any conference, course, Seminar organized by the Institute/Region/Chapter shall be treated as period covered under training. However, proof of such training shall have to be provided to SCI.
The Shipping Corporation of India is a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India that operates and manages vessels that services both national and international lines
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 12 Mar 2021